- These are not OOAK (one of a kind) designs and WILL be resold - you do not own exclusive rights to my designs.
- You can use the files you purchase from my store on physical craft items and sell them.
- You may not sell the files, just the items you craft.
- My files may not be sold, shared or given away.
- You are not allowed to upload my designs to any print on demand site such as Zazzle, Redbubble, Teespring, Society6 or similar sites.
- Please do not convert my design into embroidery designs to sell digitally.
- Due to the electronic nature of these items, refunds are not offered.
- You may NEVER use any of my listing photos. These are all my own property to sell and advertise my products and are not for use by anyone else.
Need help with Cricut Design Space?
Please have a look at this great blog for Silhouette newbies.
Custom and personalized orders
I do NOT offer custom designs. Thank you for your interest.
Editable files are designed in such a way that you can customise it yourself.
I own the copyright on my designs. Copyrights of the vector graphics, fonts, photos and mock-up items belong to their respective creators. I am paying for the licenses to use these in my designs.
How to Unzip a folder
1. To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
1. Double-click the zip file and the file or folder will be decompressed into the same folder the compressed file is in.
How to access files on a mobile device:
If you are downloading my .zip folders to a mobile device (like your phone or tablet), you need to install a free app to unzip the folder before you can use the files. Some free apps I would recommend are Zip Viewer and iZip. Please DO NOT ask me to email you the unzipped files.
I do not offer any help with Sublimation printing, the software, printers, ink or anything related to the process - I only sell the designs. Please ensure you are proficient with this process and files before purchasing from my store. I cannot provide technical support for all the different software and hardware out there. Thank you.
I do not offer any help with waterslide printing, the software, printers, ink or anything related to the process - I only sell the designs. Please ensure you are proficient with this process and files before purchasing from my store. I cannot provide technical support for all the different software and hardware out there. There is helpful information available on Google if you type in "printing on waterslide".